Applicable to: iOS, Android
The Zeemart app offers a number of useful reports:
To view reports:
1. Select "Reports" on the navigation bar at the bottom.
2. You can select to view your reports either Weekly or Monthly, or you can also directly search to view report for an item or supplier.
To view the breakdown of your spending:
1. Tap 'View Spending Details' below the graph.
2. Tap on the dates to choose the specific dates you would like to see reports for. You can view weekly, monthly or even customize the dates to your preference.
3. View your spending data by Supplier, Category, SKU or Tag.
4. Tap on SKU to view more details about your spendings for each SKU. Your SKU spending details are sorted based on total purchase value.
5. Tap on an SKU to view the following details about that SKU:
Quantity of the item bought.
Date the item was bought.
History of price changes.
In the main Reports screen, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the most recent price changes that are recorded through the invoice digitisation process (if available).