Applicable to: iOS, Android, Buyer Hub
You can upload image files (JPG, PNG) and PDF files up to 2MB using the app.
1. From the Invoices tab at the bottom, tap the blue Upload button at the bottom corner.
2. By default, you will see a list of orders that are either without uploads or with rejected uploads.
Note: To view all orders including those with previous uploads but pending digitisation, tap the Rejected or not uploaded button at the top, and select All orders instead.
(1) Search - Type to search by order number
(2) View orders by... - Choose to sort the page by order date or delivery date
(3) Upload status - "Rejected or not uploaded" (default) or "All orders"
(4) Supplier - Filter the orders by supplier
(5) Order card - Displays the supplier name, order amount and order number. Tap to view more details and options, including an "Upload" button.
(6) Upload button - Tap to upload invoices. Only displayed for orders without any uploads or linked invoices.
3. Find the order related to this invoice, and tap the blue Upload button on the right.
Note: Only orders without any uploads will have the "Upload" button here. For all other orders (with pending uploads or already linked to a digitised invoice), you can find the Upload button if you tap the order card.
4. The camera will be active. Tap the Camera button (#4) at the bottom to capture an image of the invoice.
If you are using an iOS device (eg. iPhone), you will also see an Auto Crop option at the top (#1 - enabled by default). This will allow the camera to automatically detect the invoice and crop the image to remove anything other than the invoice from the captured image. You can tap Auto Crop to enable or disable the function.
Uploading a photo/document already saved in your device? Tap the document picker icon (#2) to browse invoices from your phone's photo library.
To toggle the camera Flash on/off, tap the Flash button (#3).
5. Review the invoices you've taken or selected from the library. Rotate the image if needed. To delete the image, tap Cancel. If everything is okay, tap Done.
6. You will return to the image capture screen and can continue taking more images (though we recommend not taking more than 10 images in one go). If you have no more images to include in this upload, tap the Upload button at the bottom.
7. You will now see a list of all the images you've captured. You can tap a thumbnail to view a larger version of the image.
8. If you are okay with the photos you've taken, press the green Upload now button to start the upload.
9. The uploads will begin uploading. Once the uploading is complete, you will return to the Upload invoice by order page and the order will now disappear from the list.
Note: To find that order you've just uploaded for, tap the Rejected or not uploaded button at the top, and select All orders.
10. Once your uploads have been processed by Zeemart, the digitised uploads will appear as invoices in Invoices tab.
1. Select Invoices > Upload invoice.
2. Select the outlet which the invoices belong to.
3. Drag and drop the invoice files into the grey upload area, or click it to select the files to upload.
4. Once the files have been upload, click Done. The files will now appear in Invoices > Uploads, ready for digitisation.