Applicable to: Buyer Hub
Accessible by: Admin users
In order to export your invoice data to Xero, you need to first connect your Xero account to Zeemart. The integration is set up at the company level rather than per outlet.
To set up the integration:
1. Log on to the Buyer Hub desktop panel.
2. Click on your username at the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
3. In Linked companies tab, click on the Actions button next to a company and
select Manage integration.
Note: Each company can only integrate to a unique accounting software (i.e. either Xero or QuickBooks).
4. Select Connect next to the Xero icon.
5. You will be asked to log in to your Xero account. Select Allow access
when asked to authorise access to Xero.
6. Once done, you will be redirected back to Zeemart.
7. Back in Zeemart Buyer Hub, you will now need to select the export options for your data.
In Export settings & data mapping > Supplier mapping, map the Supplier listed in Zeemart to the corresponding Supplier within Xero in the "Export as..." dropdown. Then, pick a category of accounting that this Supplier falls under. Tip: Generally, food expenses are categorised as Cost of Goods Sold.
Note: The options in the "Export as..." and "Category" are pulled from Xero and can only be edited within Xero.
Exporting outlet information (optional)
By default, data exported to Xero does not contain outlet name, only company name. If you need to include outlet name, set up tracking categories in Xero by following instructions in this article. After that is done, you can map the outlets in Zeemart with the tracking categories you created in Xero in Export settings & data mapping > Data mapping.
8. Click Save when done.
To export your invoices:
1. In the Buyer Hub, select Invoices from the side navigation.
2. Ensure you are in the Invoices tab.
3. Click on the filter icon.
4. On the Order Status drop down menu, select Processed and click Apply.
5. To export invoices one by one, click on the Export button next to the invoice in the list. You can also multi-select invoices using the checkbox button and select Export to Accounting System button at the top of the list (you must select invoices from same outlet).
Note: Once exported, the digitised invoice will not be editable any more in Zeemart. Click "Yes, proceed!" to complete the export.