Applicable to: Buyer Hub
Accessible by: Admin users
In order to export your invoice data to QuickBooks Online (QBO), you need to first connect your QBO account to Zeemart.
To set up the integration:
1. Log on to the Buyer Hub desktop panel.
2. In Outlets, click on the Actions button next to an outlet and
select Manage integration.
3. Select the QuickBooks icon.
4. You will be asked to log in to your Intuit (QuickBooks Online) account.
In the next step, select the company in QBO to connect to.
5. Once done, you will be redirected back to Zeemart.
6. You will now need to select the export options for your data, including
mapping your chart of accounts.
7. Click Save when done.
To export your invoices:
1. In the Buyer Hub, select Invoices from the side navigation.
2. Ensure you are in the Invoices tab.
3. Click on the filter icon.
4. On the Order Status drop down menu, select Processed and click Apply.
5. To export invoices one by one, click on the Export button next to the invoice in the list. You can also multi-select invoices using the checkbox button and select Export to accounting software button at the top of the list (you must select invoices from same outlet).