Applicable to: Buyer Hub
Accessible by: Admin users
In the Users section of the Buyer Hub panel, you can:
- Create new users
- Edit user information
- Make users inactive
Start by logging in to the Buyer Hub panel at buyer.zeemart.asia with your username and password.
Create a new user:
1. Click on "Add new user" at the top right hand corner of the Users section.
2. Select the type of user account that you want to assign this new user to.
3. Select the outlets they need to have access to:
4. Enter all the other information. You can even upload a profile photo!
5. Tick the box to indicate whether the user must be notified when the supplier has not opened the order email for some time.
To edit an existing user:
1. Click on the "Users" tab in the left menu.
2. Select the user that you want to edit and click on the blue icon to edit the user.
Setting user as active/inactive:
1. When editing user settings, you can set the account to "active" or "inactive" at the top right of the page.
Alternative way to modify the "active" or "inactive" setting:
1. Select the checkbox from the main User page in the buyer panel
2. Click on "Make active" or "Make not active", depending on which option you wish to achieve.
You can learn more about the user access levels here