Applicable to: Buyer Hub
Accessible by: Standard & Admin users
You can use the Buyer Hub desktop panel to schedule your recurring orders or also known as your standing orders.
To start, select the "Orders" tab on the left menu.
Creating a new recurring order
1. Select the "New order" drop-down on the top right of the page.
2. Select "New recurring order" from the drop-down.
3. Fill in the all the required information and click on "Done".
4. Pick the SKU(s) that you would like to order under this recurring order, then click on "Review Order".
5. At this page, you can add more SKUs, change the quantity of each SKU, add notes in the "Optional - Add notes (order items not listed on Zeemart; special delivery instructions etc)" section, and modify the frequency of the order, contact person, or other information before finalizing your order.
6. Finally, click "Save recurring order" at the bottom of the "Review order" page.
Viewing your recurring orders
1. Select the "Recurring orders" tab at the top. You will see all the orders, suppliers, outlet and frequency of order.
2. Click on the filter at the top to view them by specific suppliers and outlets as shown below.
Managing existing recurring orders
1. Under the "Recurring orders" tab, you will see all your recurring orders, the suppliers, the respective outlets, and the frequency of your order. To manage or edit any of the orders, click on the "Actions" located on the right side of each order.
2. You can choose to edit, make inactive/active, or delete the orders.
3. While in the editing page, you can choose to add more SKUs, change the quantity of each SKU, or edit the order settings by clicking on "Edit Settings". You can also add/change the notes typed in the notes section at "Optional - Add notes (order items not listed on Zeemart; special delivery instructions etc)".
4. Finally, click "Save recurring order" at the bottom of the page.