You can add some optional information to the items on Zeemart:
Your product code
If the item's supplier is not an active supplier (meaning the supplier is not using Zeemart to manage their catalogue), you can also edit the item's price and minimum order quantity (MOQ).
About custom names
Custom product names are useful if:
the SKU name provided by the supplier is too long and technical
you need to name the products in another language that your staff is familiar with
To do this, log in to the Buyer Hub on the desktop. The custom name you set will be shown on the mobile application after changing it on the desktop panel.
1. In the Buyer Hub, select Outlets tab on the left menu, then click Actions > View suppliers to view a list of suppliers linked to the outlet.
2. On the right hand side of the supplier whose product you would like to rename, click Actions, then View market list.
3. Click on the product you would like to edit:
4. Type in the custom name you would like to use. You can add your own product code and/or tags to the product as well to identify them better. If the supplier is not an active supplier (meaning supplier is not using Zeemart to manage their catalogue), you can also edit the price and MOQ.
5. Click Save. The details you've just edited will be reflected.
Displaying custom names and product codes
If you do not see the custom names or product codes that you've entered, you may need to enable this setting:
Go to More > Settings & preferences, then enable Show item custom name & code.
Now when placing orders (example below), creating a GRN, or when in Inventory, you will see the custom names and product codes in place of the original item name and/or supplier product codes.
1. Click your username at the top right corner of the Buyer Hub, and select Settings.
2. Scroll down to Preferences, then select the Show item custom name & code checkbox.
3. Click Save.
Now when placing orders or when in Inventory, you will see the custom names and product codes in place of the original item name and/or supplier product codes.