Applicable to: iOS, Android, Desktop
You can record any movements of stock outside of full stock counts by recording them as adjustments.
The adjustments do not directly affect the counted quantity shown in the inventory list, but are listed separately under another column in the Buyer Hub desktop panel.
- Go to More > Inventory.
- Tap on a list.
- Tap the SKU you'd like to record an adjustment for.
- Enter quantity to adjust, and select the reason of the adjustment. You can also add notes to provide more information about the adjustment (optional).
- Press Save adjustment.
NOTE: The adjustment does not affect the quantity shown in the list as the list always shows the quantity recorded during a full stock count. However the adjustment is recorded in the History tab (in the main Inventory screen), and is visible next to 'Last count' amount in the Buyer Hub desktop panel.
- Click on Inventory in the side navigation.
- Select an outlet, then click on an inventory list.
- Select Actions next to the name of the SKU you'd like to record an adjustment for.
- Select Add stock adjustment.
- Check that the correct outlet and reason are selected, then enter quantity to adjust. You can also add notes to provide more information about the adjustment (optional).
- Click Save.