Applicable to: Desktop
Note: This feature is available in the Supplier Hub.
The Supplier Hub has a feature for suppliers to create simple invoices quickly using details of existing orders. When an invoice is issued, an email will be sent to the buyer containing the PDF invoice. The invoice will also immediately appear in buyer's Zeemart app.
Please note that suppliers are currently limited to issuing invoices to buyers who are already using Zeemart to place orders.
In this article
Enable invoicing feature
The feature is not turned on by default. To enable it:
- In the Supplier Hub, select Invoices from the side navigation.
- Select Enable now.
- You will be redirected to the company settings page.
- Switch the toggle next to "Enable invoicing" to enable this feature.
Create an invoice
You can only create invoices using order details. To do this:
- Select Orders from the side navigation.
- Click on an order to view its details.
- Select Create e-Invoice button at the top of the page.
- Some fields like outlet name and order number will already be pre-filled for you. Make sure you enter the email address of the recipient of the invoice.
- Enter SKUs to include in the invoice if they are not already pre-filled.
- If you are ready to issue the invoice to buyer, press Save and issue. Otherwise, you may select Save as draft to continue editing the invoice later.