Applicable to: Desktop
To receive PEPPOL-compliant e-invoices using Zeemart, you need to register for a PEPPOL ID using Zeemart. Your ID will be registered via our Access Point (AP) partner, eInvoice.sg. If you have already registered through eInvoice.sg before, you may also receive PEPPOL-compliant e-invoices on Zeemart by following the steps below to connect your account to Zeemart.
- If you are a Zeemart user that have registered for a PEPPOL ID using another AP, you can still receive e-invoices issued on Zeemart, but they will not be displayed as a PEPPOL invoice on Zeemart.
- Only e-invoices issued by supplier on Zeemart will be visible (e-invoices issued using other solutions will be accessible through eInvoice.sg portal).
Registering for PEPPOL ID
To register for a PEPPOL ID:
- Click on your user name at top right of the Buyer Hub, and select Settings > Linked companies.
- Select Actions > Manage integrations next to a company.
- Click the Connect button next to PEPPOL (via eInvoice.sg).
- On the registration page, check your company details, and enter your details below as the user authorised to register for the PEPPOL ID on behalf of the company.
- Click Submit.
Your PEPPOL ID will be e-mailed to your within 1-3 working days once the registration is successful.
Connecting an existing eInvoice.sg account to Zeemart
To connect an existing PEPPOL ID previously registered through eInvoice.sg, follow the same steps as above.