Applicable to: Buyer app (iOS and Android)
Note: the GRN feature is currently only accessible using the mobile app. Buyer Hub users can only mark orders as Received (no line item details).
With this feature, for every order you can:
record what items you actually received, including items not in your marketlist
what the quantity received was
when it was received, and
upload the invoice you received for that order
How to use
You will see the GRN screen when you tap 'Receive' in the order details page.
When the GRN screen is loaded, you will see all the items from the order, and these options:
(1) Receiving date - can be changed to another date by tapping it
(2) Select all - quickly select all items in the list below
(3) Checkbox - to select/deselect line items individually
(4) Line item - tap to modify the quantity received
(5) Add more - add other items from the marketlist, or custom line items
(6) Email supplier this list - sends a copy of the GRN to the supplier in case you need to notify them of incomplete deliveries
(7) Upload invoice - if you have the invoice with you, you can upload it here (optional)
Select or remove items
To include an item in the GRN, you must select it, either by selecting the checkbox, or use Select all button.
To exclude items from the GRN, you can do any of these:
do not select the item
swipe the line item, and tap the Trash icon to delete (see image below)
tap the line item, and select Remove
Excluded items will not appear in the saved GRN.
Change received quantity
By default, the quantity in the order will be displayed in the GRN screen. To edit the quantity, tap the line item, and then enter the quantity you received.
Adding items from marketlist or custom items
If the delivery contains items you did not order (eg. replacement items), you can add it into the GRN by selecting Add more, which will open a list of all the items in your marketlist.
If the item is not in your marketlist, tap Can't find the item? to add a custom line item. You'll be asked to enter its name and quantity received.
Ready to save this GRN?
If all the details are correct, and you have selected at least 1 item, you can save the GRN by tapping the Save button at the bottom.
The order details page will be updated with a Received status, and the link to the saved GRN will appear just before the line items.