Applicable to: Supplier Hub
In order to export your invoice data to Xero, you need to first connect your Xero account to Zeemart.
To set up the integration:
1. Log on to the Supplier Hub desktop panel.
2. Click on your username at the top right corner of the page and select Company settings.
3. In the Integration tab, select Connect next to the Xero icon.
Note: Each company can only integrate to a unique accounting software (i.e. either Xero or QuickBooks).
4. You will be asked to log in to your Xero account. Select Allow access
when asked to authorise access to Xero.
5. Once done, you will be redirected back to Zeemart.
6. Back on the Supplier Hub, you will now need to select the export options for your data. Map the outlets listed in Zeemart to the corresponding customer within Xero in the "Export as..." dropdown (you can map outlets from the same company to the same customer in Xero). Then, pick a Chart of Accounts that this customer falls under.
Note: The options in the "Export as..." and "Category" are pulled from Xero and can only be edited within Xero.
7. Click Save when done.
To export your invoices:
In Invoices, select the checkbox next to any invoices and click Export to Xero.
Alternatively, you can click Actions next to an invoice, and click Export to Xero. This option is only available for invoices that have not been exported.